lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

Disclaimer

This blog has been created to publish spying and hacking tools, every time I finish a POC, I'll start to post those tools while brindare the possibility of buying these, the intent of this blog is not to provide tools to criminals, or associate with the black market, these tools are only for legal uses only.

Some people think I'm a cybercriminal, but I'm not, I'm just like many developers, the tools you post here, as many have the ability to do good or evil, all liability for the misuse is the responsibility of the end user.

With tools like Metasploit, BackTrack, Nessus, THC Hydra, Nmap can commit crimes, and crimes are not the fault of the developers, is the sole responsibility of the end user.

If you are a criminal, please refrain from sending business proposals, we only develop tools, what you do with them is not of our interest.

Attentively: Jheto Xekri

No hay comentarios: